Steamatic Water Mitigation Services
Every year one in five homes will experience water damage to a certain degree. Commercial, industrial, and retail buildings are damaged nearly as often. Water causes damage quickly, often on contact, and must be addressed immediately to mitigate destructive results.
Hiring a certified structural drying company can turn a devastating loss into a minor inconvenience. Steamatic Total Cleaning & Restoration technicians are trained to minimize water damage as quickly as possible.
View our Quick Tips following water damage.
View our Water Restoration Photo Gallery.
The Steamatic Difference
- Immediate Response: The longer water is allowed to sit, the more damage it causes. Our 24/7 capabilities ensure we respond immediately to stop further damage from occurring.
- Our Equipment: Steamatic uses state-of-the-art drying and monitoring equipment to make sure the structure and contents are completely dry. Throughout the process, moisture levels will be taken at regular intervals and include temperature and relative humidity readings.
- Our Experience: We've responded to some of the largest flooding and catastrophic events in United States history. We've seen it all and cleaned it all.
- Total Satisfaction: Upon completion of restoration, you and your Steamatic representative will perform a final inspection to determine that all concerns have been addressed.
- If you cannot stop the flow of water, contact a plumber
- If possible, keep indoor temperature below 70 degrees to help minimize microbial growth
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs to prevent rust or furniture stains on flooring
- Turn off the electricity to any affected rooms if outlets have been exposed to direct water contact
- Place draperies through coat hangers and hang them on the rod to prevent water circles
- Be extremely careful on wet, slippery floors
- Remove items from the floor in affected closets
- Remove all area rugs from flooring if possible
- Do not use household vacuum as this may cause an electrical shock
- Try not to walk on wet carpeting as this may spread water to unaffected areas