Count on Our Quality Training & Support
As an insurance provider, when you deal with Steamatic franchisees and technicians, you are dealing with true professionals, certified in every area of disaster restoration. We maintain only the highest standards for training and certification.
Initial Franchisee Training
New Steamatic franchisees are required to complete a three-week on-site training program to help them understand and implement the Steamatic processes, systems, equipment and products. All technicians receive classroom and hands-on participation in:
- Basic services of carpet, drapery, chemicals and air duct cleaning.
- IICRC Certifications for carpet, fire and water damage services.
- Residential, Commercial and Insurance restoration services.
- Water damage inspection and drying
- Fire damage inspection and restoration
- Fungal remediation
- Cleaning of residential and commercial HVAC systems
Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Courses
Steamatic is an approved IICRC School and provides the following courses:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Applied Microbial Remediation