CommercialThere is never a convenient time for fire damage to strike your business. We are available 24/7 to ensure your business is back up and running as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
ResidentialWe have seen firsthand the devastation a fire can cause. Our professional and compassionate technicians will help you get your home and life back to normal with the least amount of stress possible.
Fire & Smoke Restoration Quick Tips
- Ensure the safety of all occupants
- Turn off the HVAC system
- Do not walk on damaged carpet or sit on upholstered furniture unless absolutely necessary
- Change the furnace filter if you must operate the HVAC system
- Do not attempt to wipe or wash walls or other absorbent or porous surfaces
- Open windows for ventilation
- Do not use any electronics or appliances until they have been cleaned or checked
- Do not consume food, drinks or medications that have been in a fire damaged environment.
Fire & Smoke Restoration Photo GalleryView Gallery
Fire & Smoke Restoration Gallery
Fire & Smoke Restoration
Fire and smoke can have a devastating effect on your home or business. The damage is often exacerbated by water damage incurred from fire suppression efforts. Steamatic's rapid response capabilities mean that our team can quickly assess the situation and enact immediate, preventative measures to reduce further damage and secure the property.
We can provide emergency board-up of your home or business and then depending on the extent of damage, contents can be cleaned on-site or removed for processing at a secure Steamatic facility.
From the moment you call Steamatic, our goal is to get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
We can assist with:
- Emergency board-up
- Pack out or on-site cleaning
- Dehumidification and drying
- Content packout and storage