CommercialEvery day, with every step, dirt and bacteria are introduced to carpet and flooring. In commercial environments this can lead to rapid asset depreciation. Steamatic's professional cleaning services can help.
ResidentialA healthy home begins with a healthy indoor environment. Tracked in dirt and soil can become embedded in carpet fibers leading to dark spots and traffic patterns. That's where Steamatic's professional cleaning can make a difference.
Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning Quick Tips
- Consider removing shoes at the door to minimize dust and dirt tracked in from the outdoors.
- Vacuum regularly to prevent debris from working its way into the fibers. Vacuum with a crisscross pattern of overlapping strokes for maximum effectiveness.
- Clean stains as soon as possible to prevent them from setting.
- For a food spill, gently remove as much solid material as you can with a spoon or dull knife.
- Blot stains, don't scrub them. Blot from the outside of the stain inward.
- When using cleaning products, use as little as possible. Some products damage the carpet's color and texture, and soap residue also attracts dirt.
- Keep in mind that many carpet manufacturers require regular professional hot water extraction to maintain your carpet's warranty.
Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning Photo GalleryView Gallery
Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning Gallery
Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning
The Steamatic Difference
Steamatic's equipment features super-heated water and powerful vacuums that remove dirt and particles all the way to the base of the carpet fiber. Our re-circulating system keeps the clean, hot water moving from the tank to the wand so it doesn't have a chance to cool down. Powerful vacuums then extract the dirt and water, leaving your carpets clean, soft and odor-free. No harsh chemicals, just results. No soap means no residue to attract dirt later.
The Steamatic hot-water extraction method of cleaning is recommended by most major carpet manufacturers for optimal care while maintaining your warranty.
Area rugs also fall victim to dirt and contaminants. Steamatic can inspect your rug to determine whether it can be cleaned onsite or if it should be picked up and cleaned at the Steamatic facility.
Steamatic technicians receive the highest level of training in the industry. Our systems and technology have been at the forefront of the cleaning and restoration business for a half century.
Steamatic has always believed that customer experience comes first. Total satisfaction is our goal. We build trusting relationships with our customers and they always know what to expect when they call for cleaning and restoration services.
Steamatic is The Healthy Home Authority® A healthy home begins with a healthy indoor environment. Tracked in dirt and soil can become embedded in carpet fibers leading to dark spots and traffic patterns. That's where professional cleaning can make a difference.
If you need carpet cleaning for your commercial facility, ask us about our commercial maintenance programs. Every day, with every step, dirt and bacteria are introduced to carpet and flooring. In commercial environments this can lead to rapid asset depreciation. It's important that offices and entire public facilities be cleaned on a regular basis.
For your convenience, and to minimize business interruption, Steamatic offers after-hours cleaning options for our commercial clients.