CommercialDo you know what's circulating in your building's air? An HVAC system is the heart of the facility, providing indoor air quality and climate control for the comfort of your employees, guests and tenants.
ResidentialThe everyday health of your home starts in your air ducts. The same dirt, pollen and contaminants deposited in your carpet can also be collected and distributed by your home's HVAC mechanical system.
Indoor Air Quality Quick Tips
- Don't allow smoking indoors.
- Consider removing shoes at the door to minimize dust and dirt tracked in from the outdoors.
- Fix roof leaks and plumbing leaks promptly to minimize elevated humidity levels.
- Don't idle cars inside the garage.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector.
- Make sure your oven, clothes dryer and other appliances are properly vented.
- Minimize the use of harsh or strongly-fragranced cleaning products.
- Use ventilation fans in kitchen and bathrooms to help reduce moisture.
- Use indoor plants -- many plants (such as english ivy, spider plants, boston ferns and more) have air-cleaning properties.
- Call Steamatic for air duct cleaning.
Air Duct Cleaning Photo GalleryView Gallery
Air Duct Cleaning Gallery
Air Duct Cleaning
The same dirt, pollen and contaminants deposited in your carpet can also be collected and distributed by your home's HVAC mechanical system. Removing these health hazards at the source can improve your family's health and air quality. Regular inspection and cleaning of your coil and mechanical unit helps them work more efficiently, which can save you money and extend the life of your heating and air conditioning systems.
Steamatic has decades of air duct cleaning and decontamination experience; we lead the industry in solving indoor air quality problems. Our cleaning procedures conform strictly to the high standards of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). Our technicians are fully trained in the latest techniques, and equipped with state of the art equipment to perform the most thorough cleaning to ensure the healthiest environment possible for your family or your facility.
Trust Steamatic to clean and decontaminate your air ducts. Steamatic's certified technicians use our source removal and agitation equipment to loosen dirt and debris, allowing our powerful negative air units to extract it. The equipment is specifically designed to access the register opening and reach all the way into the main ducting, providing a more thorough cleaning. Steamatic equipment utilizes HEPA filtration to trap contaminants so they are not redistributed. During the cleaning process, registers and diffusers are removed, then cleaned and decontaminated.
Ongoing Commercial Maintenance Programs: Once the initial cleaning takes place, we can assist you with a regularly scheduled maintenance program. Steamatic can perform a yearly inspection of your HVAC system as recommended by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) and make recommendations for ongoing air filter maintenance.
Better Training = Better Service: Our commitment to training and certification places Steamatic above the industry standard. Steamatic Technicians receive ongoing classroom, hands-on, video and online training on our services, equipment operation and customer service.